We appreciate that the breakdown of family relationships can be painful and emotional. It is our aim to provide a family law service that is sympathetic and sensitive yet objective and positive. We have considerable experience and a thorough understanding of the approach that the Courts will take to the following issues:
- Divorce and Separation - we can advise you as to the most appropriate course of action and will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
- Children - we can advise you on all aspects of the Children Act including residence and contact.
- Financial - we adopt a realistic and professional approach to the resolution of financial matters following separation or divorce and can advise on all aspects of your claim including income, capital and pensions.
- Cohabitation - We can advise on all issues arising on the breakdown of an unmarried relationship.
- Injunctions - there are occasions when an urgent application to the Court is necessary. We can direct the necessary expertise and resources to deal with any such problem quickly and effectively.
We recognise the need to be cost effective. We will provide you with a detailed estimate of charges at the outset, together with regular cost updates throughout your case.