Wills, Trust & Probate
We have a large and dedicated Private Client team who are able to advise clients on a comprehensive range of matters. We aim to place our considerable experience and expertise at the service of clients whose individual needs always come first
- The Administration of Estates of those who have died and assisting those responsible for carrying out the instructions contained in a Will of the deceased.. If you are an Executor and feel unable to cope with the burden of paperwork involved, we can deal with the administration of the estate on your behalf.
- Wills - preparation of the simplest Will to the most complicated, including Inheritance Tax saving features.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Affairs and Personal Welfare
- Looking after our clients in residential accomodation
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work
- Advice on NHS funding,
- The setting up and administration of Trusts
We aim to provide a flexible, sympathetic, comprehensive and efficient service and are happy to see clients at any of our offices or in their own homes.