• Axminster: 01297 630700
  • Seaton: 01297 626950
  • Chard: 01460 269700
  • Honiton: 01404 548050

Mark Ollier


Mark is our Senior Partner based in the Seaton office.  He joined Beviss & Beckingsale in 1986, having qualified as a solicitor in 1984. During his time here, Mark has managed two of the firm’s four current offices.

Mark has specialised in commercial and residential property work for over 30 years. His expertise in commercial property includes sales and acquisitions of businesses, granting and renewal of commercial leases and acquisition of land for development. Mark’s residential expertise includes sales and purchases of residential property, new builds, buy-to-let, shared ownership, Help to Buy and equity release.

Mark is a member of the Law Society’s Property Section and Risk and Compliance Service.

In his spare time, Mark is a trustee of the Seaton & District Hospital League of Friends, a supporter of SeatonMusic and current President of Seaton Rotary Club. A keen music and theatre lover, he has taken part in local amateur operatic and dramatic productions and the Nativity play at Exeter Cathedral. When time permits, Mark also enjoys painting.

The Manor House, High Street
Honiton EX14 1DJ
EX14 1DJ
DX 48803 Honiton
Fax: 01404 548051
Phone: 01404 548050

Contact Me
Mark Ollier

Noisy Neighbours?

Posted by Mark Ollier on January 10th 2019 in DISPUTES AND CLAIMS.

 One or two recent cases have emphasised that legal action can be taken against neighbours where the impact of the noise is sufficiently loud to be invasive and disturbing to...

Read Article

Mark Ollier

Rented Property Change of Ownership

Posted by Mark Ollier on January 10th 2019 in COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, DISPUTES AND CLAIMS, MOVING HOUSE.

Notices regarding change of ownership of rented properties - Tenants are not always aware that the identity of their Landlord has changed and Landlords are often unaware of their obligations...

Read Article

Mark Ollier

Engery Performance Certificates When Letting Residential Property

Posted by Mark Ollier on December 7th 2018 in All, MOVING HOUSE.

Energy Performance Certificates When Letting Residential Property

Landlords should by now be familiar with the requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate or EPC before beginning the letting of a...

Read Article